Friday, March 4, 2011

4/3/2011 7pm

Haha.... So long I dint on my blog adi, perhaps holiday makes me fly? Everyday hanging out with friends, play games, facebook, working and praying for my result XD.....

What had happen to me? Why am I so soft hearted? Am I gonna break my own promise? Haiz... Now still in a confusion @.@ March had arrive, I scare that i miss it but also scare I make the wrong decision.... How?

YN had gone back AUS..... Sad!

About working, my dad ask me to wash his car while he's going in the office do his paper work, I hate to wash his car because every time after I washed, my long pant sure get wet... But this time different, after I wash everything including using dry cloth to wipe the car. Then suddenly my dad came out (he done his paperwork), he took the pipe and start to splash on the car. I stunned at aside and was like "Oi, wth u doing".... Then he turn at me says:"Still dun wan start wash the car ah?", I:"Pa, I just dry it out!!!!"..... Geramnya >.<'''


No comments:

Post a Comment