Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Form 4S3 (K Box Year) Best Year of All

Haha... Honey moon year lo... But...................................................... For me single year la... Haiz=.= I have enter to 4S3 but You Nen in 4S2... So I same class with Zin Yong and Kah Chun but at 1st i feel bored in this class. That time i dun know how to play Maple and Kah Chun have teach me every thing. After few days, i still find hard to communicate with the others (Zin Yong gang) bc I have not much thing to chat with them or may be i still not know his gang very well... Later, got 1 boy who was looks like Jay Chou have come in to my class and his name is HUANG YONG GO... lol, At 1st i dun like him so much but later few dyas, I have glue up to him de... All we chat is Maple Maple Maple no ending 1 de... Even we go tiution oso same like that...
That time, I dun know how to play Dota bc im a noob. Then Ian Toh ask me to 1 vs 1 with him and I was asking my self... Y he want to 1 vs 1 me le?? Then i think he underastimate me so I fast fast discover Dota (1 hero only la) and i almost every day try to train that game.... Haha Then i have fully learn that hero... But when its time to 1 vs 1, he dun wan to play with me... But i oso have feel relief bc i oso a bit scare to fight with him... If he not lose, I lose, wat for play like this??
On 23 Jun 2007, it was the first time i go out to sunway pyramid play ice skating with my friends... once i enter the skating ring, i was so nervous but so happy to skate. I learn a while then i know how to play de... (a bit chuan le??) Very fun la and that time i always wish i can come here again and again... 23 August 2007 , 5 november 2007 oso got go sunway pyramid... Wish come true??

No comments:

Post a Comment