Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Before Going to Camp Speech... (miss u all) T.T

When u all see this blog, u all know i have gone to ns de... Jia Wen will 100% see this blog de... If Jia Wen see this blog, she cant eat gud things in this 3month... HahaXP... Just joking la.... I know u only like mum mum right?? ^^

1. Hinn yuan(Cool Guy) I have know u since Form3 and u r a very very gud person... U always make ppl laugh and when ppl nid ur help, u will help them with all ur best... By the way, u r a gud gamer oso and u can be the world champion gamer in ur future... Haha... Im sry i dint go on 18 March 2009 the farewell party and u have to gone to subang after u back fron ns T.T.... So wish we all still can meet each other and go out together like form5....

2. Yong Go(Ah Go) Its gud to have u as my friend bc im going to miss u so much... I have a lot of fun with u especially when Form4 that year, remember ma?? We all sing Jay Chou song, talking our secret things and study together.... I miss that moment, if can i wish i can stay at that time long enought.... But when u go out with us, pls dun left out... I have seen u always go walk alone and some times do things alone... It will make us fell bad ... So try not to do that and we all will love to be with u together.... God love u too.... ^^

3. You Nen n Pei Ling(Perfect Couple) Congratulation to u both, u both have make to be the best couple... You Nen is my best friend (if he say ok) and we alway work things out together... Do u remember how we know each other?? If u dun know, pls do find out ur self Fish Nen...XP Hope after ns, we still got time to cycle around^^ .... Pei Ling le.... Ur attitude got a bit bit blur but I surprice that You Nen can tahan that... LOL.... U r a genious girl and pls always chat with him... If u busy or something bother u, do tell him bc he oso quite worry about u.... You Nen also same o...

4. Wei Hao n Long Kun(The Motor Mouth) U both r gud in DJ, so may be next time my wedding i will call u both come and help me.... LOL... The action of u both can make ppl laugh... Some timesu both got a bit 38 la like talk bad about ppl but its very nice to chat with u all... When 12 march 2009, that day we go to AMP Square for sing K but they got error. Luckily u both help a lot by changing the situation from bored to happy and that time can say that its my best K time ever.. Haha











5. Kah Chun(Kor) Y u want to be like that?? Before that, he is a very very handsome guy that always walk pass our class room to find some1, a caring heart and the face that always appear smiles^^... But since trial exam come, he have change the whole personality like he dun like to hang out with us or Zin Yong gang, always done things alone and also dun tell us wat had hapen to u... When I come back, I wish I can see back the KC that I know before...

6. Corine Chua(Jie) I think u also dun know wat hapen to him hor? Haiz^^ I have know Jie since standard 3C in Yak Chee school, u and me r the head of class and that time Im kind of stupid and childish Haha.... But these few years, I have a lot of fun with Jie and u have help me so much when Im in serious condition... Thx Jie^^

7. Chooi Yen(Datuk) Haiz... Dun let me eat somemore shit... (I wan cookie) I still remember that on 31 march 2008 u have make a big nice looking chocolate cake for me but pls dun say me rude, I would like to have a normal cookie pls?? Other than that, we all have gone to ur apartment play and i can feel all the fun like BBQ and swimming... (Sry o... Young Corine) Any way, thx Datuk...

8. Jie Shi(Famous Designer) You r a quite and nice girl... Every time we go for science lab, I will always sit beside u and I hope that time Im not kacau u... Some times ur small attitude and action is wat make u cute... ^^ But, pls do more chat with us and we will be very happy de... All the comic that u have draw is very nice and funny, so I hope u can be the most famous designer in the whole world...

9. Mei Yeen(The Blurest) When Form1 that time I have sit with u and now Form5 i also sit with u, is it fate?? Sry la that I have kacau u so much in class, I always sleep in class do I feel anoyed to u?? but we always have happy days like chatting, joking, discussing homework and more... Haha... But most of the time I have bully u, sry o... After ns see got time or not then i find u cycling.... ^^

10. Jia Wen (Tortoise Scare Tortoise) Mei a... I have see ur blog de.... Dun feel so sad, if u happy kor oso happy de, but if u feel sad wat will I feel?? Kor feeling is same as Mei de... No Kor wan Mei sad de ma right?? So Mei a... Dun sad le... After read ur blog, I really want to cry out loud beside u...T.T When i see my song book, i can remember that the 1st song u teach me(只因为你).... When I hear Sunway Pyramid this word, I can think back that u always plan to go there ice skating, play for 4 to 6 hours, butt also wet de, leg also cramp le, but u still full with energy to play.... 1st time go with u all is on 23 Jun 2007... Some times I make some mistake and u mad at me... That time, I also fell sad about it and I always wish I would not do any mistake again or make u angry.... U say that I have done too much things for u, but in my heart I feel that I dint done anything for u.... In my heart out my soul, I wan to tell u something: 在这个世界上如果没有了你我不知道我现在会是怎样的人... Last thing, i wount break my promis de and Im going to miss u so much... Thx for everything that u have done for me....

As all the friends that I dint mention like Jack, Cheh Mern, Wan Zhen, Jo Ann, Corine Young, Pih Jing, Chee Ken, Tze Jun, Ke Jou, Step, Ai ling..... I also wount forget u all.... Im existing in this wonderful world it is bc of my lovely friends create me.... Im appologice that I have make u all sad and worry... Thx, I love u guyz and also hope u all have a great time....
但故事的最后我好像还是说... Bye Bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment